Italian Courses in Genoa
“Il Mondo” caters Italian language courses to all levels from beginners to very advanced (from level 1 to level 6). Each course, called “standard course” of Italian language involves thirty hours of tuition.
At the end of each course the student can opt to go onto the next level, subject to a written and an oral exam. On request the student can also obtain a certificate reporting the results of the exams.
- The elementary course in Italian language has been designed for complete beginners with little or no knowledge of Italian.
- The two intermediate courses of Italian for foreigners are aimed at students who already have some knowledge of the language, and who are in a position to confront a variety of day-to-day situations.
- The advanced course of Italian language and culture presents more complex grammar and syntax.
- Beyond the advanced course we offer two specialist courses of Italian language for very advanced students. These aim to give the student complete fluency as well as an even deeper feel for the language. Particular attention is paid to idiomatic expressions and prepositions.
- The student will also learn the appropriate language for “business Italian”. At the end of the advanced course a diploma can be obtained showing the level of knowledge attained and the final grade.
We provide preparation for CILS examination (high-level final qualification), widely recognised as proof of language ability. We have been a seat of the exam since 2015.
Discover our Italian language courses!
Courses aimed to learn Italian operate throughout the year and vary in length. From October to June the regular courses run in ten week/thirty hour cycles.
Semi intensive programs run for 5 or 7 weeks, 3 or 4 times a week, one and half hours each session.
Moreover, “Il Mondo” can offer intensive programs of Italian for foreigners year-round, minimum 2 week periods, when the number of participants reaches four.
In the event that a minimum of four students do not enrol in the course, the school guarantees that the course will still take place at the same price, but the number of hours in the course will be decreased.