Italian language courses in Italy – Intensive Courses
Genoa – the perfect place to experience the best of the Italian Riviera and fulfil your holiday dreams.
Like to relax by the sea or go walking in the mountains? Want to immerse yourself in history and culture, or take a boat trip to picturesque villages along the coast?
Come to Genoa, discover your dreams! You can do all this and much more!
Genoa is home to some of your favourite Italian food: try focaccia fresh from the oven or delicious home-made pesto, perfect with a plate of steaming pasta.
Wander through the twisting streets and alleys of the city’s historic old quarter and you’ll find a holiday memory around every corner.
With palaces and museums rich in artistic treasures as well as an impressive new aquarium, Genoa has something special for everyone.
Come to Genoa and learn Italian during the summer!
Spend your holiday with us!
“Il Mondo” offers several course solutions:
- Standard: 1,5 hours per day (in the morning, from Monday to Friday)
- Intensive: 3 hours per day (9.30 AM -12.30 AM, from Monday to Friday)
- Group lessons plus individual classes
- Individual class
- Afternoon or evening classes (non-intensive)
Our teachers are graduates, specializing in teaching Italian as L2 and boasting multi-year experience. They can create a fun and stimulating atmosphere within the classroom, spurring the students to oral production from the first lessons of the lowest level. In addition to the elementary, intermediate and advanced level, “Il Mondo” organizes courses of:
- Italian for the job
- Italian for tourism
- Italian for foreign teachers
- Italian with music
- Italian with cooking course
Students can only take part in educational activities or choose to participate in various extra activities (not free) such as a welcome drink, visits to the historic center of Genoa, or a guided bus tour to the most significant places in Genoa.
“Il Mondo” organizes summer Italian courses for foreigners and daytime excursions to typical localities of the Ligurian Riviera, such as Camogli, Portofino, Cinque Terre.
If required, the Language School can provide students with accommodation in B & B, apartment or hotel (at different rates):
- Single or double rooms in selected private homes in and around Genova.
- Private or shared bathrooms.
- Single occupancy or shared with other students.
- Private or shared bathrooms.
We can provide contact details for students enrolled on one of our courses.
Here the dates of summer Italian courses 2020!
From 15th June to 26th June
From 29th June to 10th July
From 13th July to 24th July
From 27th July to 7th August
From 10th August to 21st August
From 24th August to 11th September
Our rates include registration fee, entry test, educational material, certificate of attendance:
- Standard Course – 2 weeks (15 hours): € 200.00
- Intensive Course – 2 weeks (30 hours): € 350.00
- Intensive Course – 2 weeks + 10 hours Individual Lessons: € 600.00
- Intensive Course – 2 weeks + welcome aperitif, guided city tour by bus, Tourist Card: € 400.00
- Intensive Course – 2 weeks + accomodation in cheap B & B: from € 800.00
- Excursions to the Riviera: to be requested at your arrival. Will be done if reached the minimum number of participants.
50% of the payment must be made in euro by bank transfer no later than 14 days before the beginning of the course. If you wish to enroll over that date, you are invited to contact the school directly to check the availability of the course.
For more information and to request the application form, please contact: